DixieFoam Beds warranties foam cores used in its Mattresses to the original purchaser to be free from defective materials from the point of origin, and agrees to repair and/or replace - at its discretion - such defective foam cores upon the production of the original invoice.
The following limitations apply:
- The Latex, CloudResttm, DreamBed Deluxetmand DreamBedtm Mattresses each have a 15-Year Limited warranty. For the first 12 months, the repair or replacement will be at no charge. Thereafter, there will be a charge of 1/180th of the price in effect at the time of the return, multiplied by the number of months used. (180 Months=15 years.)
- The EasyResttmMattress has a 5-Year Limited Warranty. For the first six (6) months, the repair or replacement will be at no charge. Thereafter, there will be a charge of 1/60th of the price in effect at the time of the return, multiplied by the number of months used. (60 Months=5 Years.)
The warranty periods state above are reduced by 50% with respect to mattresses that are normally stored in a folded position. These include convertible sofa mattresses or roll-away cot mattresses.
The Limited Warranty applies only if the mattress is in good condition—except for defective materials to be remedied—and not otherwise damaged, abused, misused, burned, soiled or unsanitary. DixieFoam Beds also reserves the right to substitute materials of equal quality in making the repair or replacement.
All Service is handled through DixieFoam Beds and it must be given reasonable time to remedy the defect.
Transportations costs to and from DixieFoam Beds are the responsibility of the purchaser and are additional to any pro-rated charges. Proof of purchase of any warranty claim is required.
THIS SHALL CONSTITUTE THE EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER AND IT SHALL NOT EXCEED IN DURATION THE TERMS OF THE LIMITED WARRANTY. IF THE PURCHASER SELLS THE PRODUCT, THE SUBSEQUENT PURCHASER TAKES THE PRODUCT “AS IS.” WE DO NOT WARRANTY INDIVIDUAL COMFORT PREFERENCES. SHOULD THIS WARRANTY BE EXERCISED AND THE PRODUCT REPLACED AND/OR REPAIRED THAT WARRANTY WILL NOT BE EXTENDED OR RENEWED. THE SOLE DATE APPLICABLE TO THIS WARRANTY TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER SHALL AT ALL TIMES BE THE ORIGINAL PURCHASE DATE. NO OTHER WARRANTIES ARE EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. IN NO EVENT SHALL DIXIEFOAM BEDS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE OF ANY KIND.
Please retain this warranty and your original invoice for the relevant warranty period.
Only authorized returns will be accepted. You must first send an email with your customer name, order number and item description. Once our customer service team receives your request you will be contacted promptly.
Mattresses, box foundations, and standard-sized foam mattress cores may be exchanged within 10 days of the date of purchase, provided a paid invoice is presented and the item is returned unused and in its original, unopened packaging.
There will be a 20% restocking charge for returned mattresses, box foundations, and foam cores.
- No exchanges or returns are permitted for items out of their original packaging.
For orders purchased with that are canceled prior to delivery, there will be a 3% cancellation fee.
No exchanges or credits will be issued for custom orders. These include:
- Platform foundations
- Custom-sized bed products
- Foam-only orders
- Ancillary bedding merchandise including bed pillows and mattress pads
- Reduced or AS IS merchandise
Dixie Foam Beds
Brooklyn, NY 11222